Wednesday 5 January 2011

Pretty in pink!!!


I made this card Ready for my Grandson to give my daughter next week on her birthday.
Image is sugar nellie, Papers are papermania Rose Garden, Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon and tag from my stash, Lots of stickles added Embossing folder and oval nesties used.
I am entering it into the following challenges:
Sugarbowl - Sketch & embossing
Stamp something - Something with glitter
Secret Crafter - Buttons & Bows
Sweet Stampin - Song Title (mama -spice girls)
Totally Gorjuss - Someone Special

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the way you have used your Buttons and Bows on such a pretty creation thanks for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Happy New Year to you
Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Riet said...

So beautiful card Caroline,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

So soft and pretty!! I adore the colors and the gorgeous sparkle on this!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Tracey T said...

This is really pretty, Caroline. Your colouring is beautiful and the "out of the Nestie" die cut is very effective. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' - hope to see you again. Tracey x

Juls said...

awhhhh, this is so soft and pretty! Hugs Juls