Tuesday 18 January 2011

Creative Card Crew DT Card!!!


At the Creative Card Crew this week our theme is Cards for men.
The Sponsor for this challenge is Digi's with Attitude.
I have used Grumpy Gretchen mechanic on the inside of the card.
I am entering the following challenges with this card:
Stamp Something - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday
One Stop Craft - Card for a Male
Cards for men - Let's Party
Tuesday Morning Sketchers - Heavy Metal
I thought I would get a head start on my sons birthday cards. This is for my daughter to give him and there is a little pocket inside as she is going to give him money towards driving lessons.

9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous birthday card! Love the charm. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - The link widget is now on the blog, if you'd like to go link up there.

Rach said...

a fabulous card, I love the addition of the pocket on the inside.xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a great card makes a great colour combo, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, I love the idea of putting a little money wallet inside and the colours look great together! :) Love, Georgia xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one super card Caroline the image the card fold, the papers and design it look great thank you for joining us at One Stop crafts this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Mandi said...

Great card, love the pocket inside


Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts

mandi xx

Alison said...

Love your images and I'm sure the money in the pocket will go down well! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

Angela said...

Really cool card; love the charm! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my this is Fabulous!! I love all the detail you put into this card from the front image to the inside image! Love that charm how cute!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!