Saturday 6 August 2011

Another Pen Pot and DT Creation!!!


Here is my DT Creation for this months challenge at The Crafty Calender.
The theme is Hot colours.
Image is called unregrettable pirate life from Sweet Peas ching-chou Kuiks fantasy collection.
Coloured with copics. Paper from K & co, Flowers are wild orchid crafts with added shell.

I am entring this into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - The Sun is Out
Creative craft challenge - It's Summertime
Try it on Tuesday - From the Beach
ABC challenge- A is for Auburn
Crafts & Me - Anything goes
Craft us Crazy - Anything goes
Sweet Pea stampers - Sweet & Bright

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got good points there, that's why I always visit your blog, it looks like you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
credit rapide rachat de credit

Riet said...

So gorgeous Caroline.

Hugs Riet.xx

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

This is fabulous Caroline - the bright colours look gorgeous and I love the pen pot idea! :) Love, Georgia xx

Jan said...

A fabulous card Caroline xx Jan