Friday 31 December 2010

Fav Five of 2010!!


This Pirate stamp is just stunning to work with. It is one of my favs from Sweet Peas Ching-Chou Kuiks fantasy collection. The Map was printed from the computer.


This Air Guitar Image is from Mo's digital Pencl and was made for my guitar crazy son's birthday. A must for any teenage boy.


Another Sweet Pea Called Spring Spread from Ching-Chou kuiks fantasy collection.
Made for my daughters college tutor.

This was made for my daughters mother in law (well sort of!!)
The first time for me to make a Tri shutter card.
Papers were Basic Grey. Image Papermania


Here are 2 Sweet Pea Images from the Ching-Chou Kuiks collection.
One the left is Inner Tender and the right is Love is gone.

Debbie from A Scrapjourney has some candy on offer if you join in the fun and post your fav 5 Cards of 2010. Find her blog Here.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what a gorgeous selections Caroline, they're stunning.
thanks for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby