Friday 2 July 2010

Crafty Calender Challenge DT Card & 4 challenges!!


Here is my DT Card for the Crafty Calender Challenge. This month we have the theme of Summer with the added option of using yellow.
I am also entering it into the following challenges :
Ohh LaLa - Simply summer
Stamp with fun - Birthday
A spoon full of sugar - Animal crackers
Crafty Creations - Ice cream & cakes


The stamp is from sugar nellie at Funky kits. Flowers from Wild Orchid crsfts. I used Martha steward double loops punch and for the leaves Leone em punch.

5 comments:

Georgia said...

I love your DT card Caroline! The warm colours are lovely, perfect for the theme of the challenge! I also love the sweet image and gorgeous roses! Have a nice weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Caroline,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

Very nice card - great motiv and wonderful color and design.I love this motiv! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs and have a nice weekend
Andrea-Emmi41

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week with your fab summery ice cream project!Cheers Claire x

Wendi said...

Sorry I have not had chance before now to pay your blog a visit
Your card is gorgeous I love that image and the punched border is fab
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi