Thursday 17 September 2009

Design Team Member !!!!!!!!!



Good Evening to you all!
I'm really delighted to tell you that I've been chosen as a Design Team member for the great new challenge blog Crafty Calendar Challenge which goes live on Oct 2nd!! It's a monthly challenge based on a relevant theme so you'll have plenty of time to think about your creation.. so be sure to come and join in with the fun!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to working with a talented team of ladies. How excited am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a big thankyou to Georgia for choosing me.

5 comments:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

hello teamie, your cards are gorgeous :) i am looking forward to working alongside you xxxx

gina g said...

Well done Caroline I'm really pleased for you, I bet that perked you up a bit lol. luv gina xx

bumblealsie said...

Has any of your team ever thought of designing a crafty calendar to sell for charity? Each member would design one month.

Lilian said...

Congratulations Caroline!

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Caroline!!
Clairexxx