Thursday 30 July 2009

Lewis's 13th!

This is the card I made for my Son's 13th birthday. he is guitar Mad and is always leaving one lying around.
The stamp is from the Rock star set from Inkadinkado and has been stamped with stayzon and heat embossed with a slight sparkle. The background has been sponged with vibrance ink after seeing a tutorial on splitcoast stampers. And the paper was given to me by a friend. I deleted the earlier pic as it was to dark and didn't really show up the stampin.






7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card. Maybe I should take a look at that tutorial. This is stunning!
Chrissie

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Caroline,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This card is just wicked awesome!! ;) My soon-to-be 13 yr. old son would love it too!! TFS!! HUGS

Janet said...

A fabby card for a 13 year old boy! love the colour!x

gina g said...

Love the card Caroline fab image and colours....thought i was going mad there for a min. luv gina xx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card - so perfect for a teenager x

crafty amy said...

Great fun card I love the colours and the layout is fab :D
Thank you for putting in to join us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck
X Amy X