Monday 24 November 2008

Whiff of Joy GD



This is my entry for the Whiff of Joy GD. I really love these stamps and working with them is a Joy. Papers are Anita's Classic Christmas black. Image is Charlie kindly sent to me by Gina and now that I have worked with him I have to have him he is gorgeous and definitely on my wish list. Might have to wait awhile though we are on a tight budget at the moment no spare pennies for craft. Swirl was also from Gina as was the charm. Also showing the inside of the card too!

11 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love how you have used the black & white theme. Looks really classy.
Lyndsey xx

Anonymous said...

I just love this. Your colouring is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Good luck for the DT!

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much Caroline for your lovely comment on my latest card. Am seriously considering getting them made up as stamps, so will have to see how things go after Christmas.
I absolutely love your latest card-I wish I could do male cards but I only do them when I have to! Yours is fab, and really striking,

Love Sarita xxx

Julie said...

Hi Caroline, I love this - the colouring especially! Have left you a little something on my blog!Juliex

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the black and white realy stylish ,love it ,Dawnxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card Caroline - lots of luck with the DT call

hugs Bev x

gina g said...

Fab card Caroline he's fab isn't he. gina xx

Rach said...

a fabulous card, love how you have followed your theme to the inside...good luck. hugs rachxx

Crafting Queen said...

fab card, such a great male card.

Naoual said...

Beautiful!!