Saturday 1 October 2011

Trick or Treat???


We Have a spooky theme over at the Crafty Calender Challenge Blog this month.
It's our 2nd Birthday and I can't believe how quick those 2 years have gone!!!
There are a number of prizes up for grabs so pop over and take a look HERE.
I make up little bags like this every year for the callers.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - 3 colours
Simon Says - Anything goes
Papercutz - Halloween
Stampin for the weekend - What a cutie

11 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Caroline.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

What a fantastic treat bag and topper!!! Love the papers you used and that cute digi!! Thank you for sharing your treat bag with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Caroline, this is gorgeous and a fab idea! Hmmm, think I'll be busy during half term! xx

NancyD said...

Very cute packaging. I love your selection of goodies too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz. NancyD

Shanna Shands said...

I love this bag topper really really cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cutz.

Kate's Makes said...

This has made me smile, what a fab project! Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

pickle said...

What a fabby little project..so cute!
Kerry x

sparklingblackrose said...

This is awesome, I love it! Just following the blogroll-I am a new follower! Elaine-xxx-

Dawn said...

Beautiful! I'm coming to your house!!! Trick or Treat????
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cheryl said...

Cute packaging!

Sãndra V. said...

Wonderful Treat bag. Super little witch and side kick. The distressed look is a great dimension to the tag over the bag.
Thanks for sharing!
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~S`andra V.
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com