Friday, 3 September 2010

Crafty Calender DT Card!!!


The theme for this months Crafty Calender is Blue with the added option of flowers.
The stamp used is from Inkadinkado and is a set of 6 Boxed Wishes I have had these for a while but this is the first time for me to use them. Paper is forever friends Flowers are Wild Orchid crafts. Also used Martha stewart border punch, Doily punch & swiss dots embossing folder.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Create 4 fun - Sketch
One stop Crafts - How Sentimental
Wild Orchid Crafts _ Make it sparkle
Pollycraft - Add a little nature
Papertake weekly - Just the one (one colour)
Simon says - Lace & Pearls

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Caroline its so elegant.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card, it's so elegant. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

Lisa said...

Hi Caroline, Beautiful card! I love the papers and gorgeous flowers.

Lisa x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Awesome sentiment! I like the doily and pretty light blues too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Caroline.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

absolutely gorgeous card caroline !! I love blue, my fave colour and this is stunning :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW and simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Absolutely amazing! The soft colours and the golden edges are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Christine said...

Wow, I love your card. I love the beautiful stamp and the spray of roses. The Martha Stewart doily punch is wonderful. I must look for that one. Stunning work!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Georgia said...

Ooh wow, this is sooo pretty Caroline! The flowers are gorgeous and I absolutely love the flowers and embossing! :) Love, Georgia xx

Maya said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous!!
Love all the details and the colors are fab!
Hugs from Maya